Kwik Change Retainer; For .401 Shank Hammers; Fits Florida Pneumatic, and Snap-on, Hammers
TAKE THE TIME
TO WORK SAFELY!
SAFETY WARNINGS ARE AVAILABLE BY CLICKING ON THE SAFETY TAB ON THIS PAGE.
AJAX CHISELS AND PUNCHES SHOULD NEVER BE STRUCK AGAINST SURFACES THAT ARE HARDER THAN THE TOOLS THEMSELVES; I.E., “BEARINGS” AND “BEARING RACES” HAVE A MUCH HIGHER HARDNESS THAN THE OPTIMUM HARDNESS OF THE WORKING END OF ALL CHISELS AND PUNCHES. THERE ARE SPECIFIC AND SAFER PROCEDURES FOR THE REMOVAL OF THESE TYPES OF ITEMS. FOLLOW CERTIFIED MECHANIC’S RESOURCES FOR CORRECT APPLICATION OF TOOLS OR CALL AJAX TOOLS FOR ASSISTANCE.
1. Auto Body Repair Shops use these chisels for general body repair or replacement.
2. Auto Service Centers use these chisels on mufflers, shocks, and front end repairs.
1. Motor coach and Recreational vehicles use these chisels for sheet metal cutting of windows and doors.
2. Plant Maintenance use these chisels in general maintenance and repair.
3. Foundries use these chisels for chipping small castings.
1. Maintenance departments use these tools for general machinery repair.
Wear Safety Goggles and ALL other Appropriate Gear.
Ajax Zip Gun Chisels are available in over 100 point styles. Choose the correct point style for your particular application.
Inspect and Maintain the chisel retainer that connects to the pneumatic hammer to retain the chisel during use.
KEEP CHISELS SHARP!
Ajax Rivet / Zip Gun Chisels are manufactured from high grade alloy steel. These chisels are offered in various shank and point styles, and receive varying degrees of hardness to fit the specific application that is required. This class of chisels is used for metal cutting, scraping, splitting, and driving applications.